Hep B shots again

I am not sure whether I received the hep b shots when I was younger and I am forced to prove to the college I will be attending this fall that I have received them. If I am unable to find my medical records, would it be unsafe to get the hep b shots all over again? Or could this create too many antibodies and lead to some sort of problem.

You can get a blood test for hepatitis B and the hepatitis B surface antibody should be positive if you have been vaccinated in the past.

Getting vaccinated again would be reasonable if the surface antibody is negative since that would suggest that you didn't respond the first time (which certainly happens).

Dr. McGovern

Diagnosed?
Vaccination, false negative??