|blood on toilet seats
Jul 25, 2004
my daughter sat on a public toilet seat with blood on it -am very worried how high are the risks?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
As long as you cleaned her skin off and she did not have any open wounds, I would not worry about this event as a risk. If you are still concerned, you can speak with your pediatrician for testing which will completely reassure you, but I don't think she needs any testing for this exposure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Touching Toilet Seat?
- Toilet Seat Risks
- Dark Bumps After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.