Jul 25, 2004
I get white spots on my tounge no where else in my mouth can you tell me what they are please.
Response from Dr. McGovern
White spots on the tongue usually represent something called a "coated tongue". This is not medically important. I would simply ask your physician to look at this finding and be certain that there is no other explanation. Dr. McGovern
Making sure i understand the response. 2nd try please answer. Doctor refused to do the PCR test.
blood on toilet seats
- What Is The Difference Between Syphilis And Herpes?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Happens If Chlamydia Is Left Untreated?
- What Foods To Avoid If You Have Shingles?
- Can Washing After Sex Can Help Prevent Herpes?
- Syphilis In The Brain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.