Abnormal Hep Profile

I got tested for everything, HIV, Hepatitis, Thyroid etc. A week later I received a card in the mail saying to call for an appointment because I had an abnormal hep profile. Does that mean I have Hepatitis (such as B or C?) Wouldn't I get a phone call for that type of news? I am writing you because I received the notification on Saturday and cannot call the doctor until Monday and am nervous and confused because they didn't really inform me of what the problem is. Thank you for your help!

I also cannot say what the abnormal hepatitis profile is without further information. Perhaps you can send me your results when you get them. They probably mailed you a card because the issue is probable perceived as something chronic and nothing serious enough to warrant a phone call.

I am happy to help you further when you have more information. Dr. McGovern

HBV environmental infection: key questions
Very concerned. Please answer