Jul 9, 2004
at this time I am taking milk thistle, ala, green tea extract, artichoke extract, L-glutatione, would you consider this over kill, I wrote but didn;t realize you were gone sorry, I have hep-c thank you for any help, JIM
Response from Dr. McGovern
I think the main issue is to discuss any alternative medications you are taking with your primary care provider. You should always be monitored in case any medication - no matter prescription or non-prescription - begins to cause you side effects or laboratory abnormalities. Also sometimes there could be a drug interaction that you may not be aware of.
General HBV questions
HepB and pains
- Hepatitis C Test Is Negative Can I Still Have It
- If You Swallow The Semen Of Hiv Infected Person Can You Get Hiv?
- Chances Of Getting Hiv After One Sex Encounter
- Does Hiv Rash Burn And Tingle Or Come And Go?
- What To Do When Prescriptions Do Not Work For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Pathogen Causes Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.