Jul 9, 2004
at this time I am taking milk thistle, ala, green tea extract, artichoke extract, L-glutatione, would you consider this over kill, I wrote but didn;t realize you were gone sorry, I have hep-c thank you for any help, JIM
Response from Dr. McGovern
I think the main issue is to discuss any alternative medications you are taking with your primary care provider. You should always be monitored in case any medication - no matter prescription or non-prescription - begins to cause you side effects or laboratory abnormalities. Also sometimes there could be a drug interaction that you may not be aware of.
General HBV questions
HepB and pains
- How Long Does It Take To Get Results From A Blood Hiv Test?
- Enlarged Spleen Acute Hiv Syndrome
- Night Sweats In Hiv Positive People
- Does Hiv Cause Pain In Testicles?
- If The Woman Already Has Hiv Can A Man Get It Through Vaginal Sex?
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.