Mar 20, 2001
i am a healthcare worker who recieved a deep needlestick from a known hiv pt. i have already taken the series of 3 meds for a month. my 90 day hiv test was neg. where do i stand regarding my hiv status?
| Response from Dr. Feinberg
You are probably HIV- but you should retest at 6 months to have certainty.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Are Pimples A Sign Of A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.