I AM SCARED TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!!! PLS HELPPP ME

On the 22nd of may,I had sex with a prostitute, in the process the condom Broke.i did not know it was the prostitute that told me that the condom was broken .i removed it and changed it to another one-this time wearing double condom. I had not ejaculated before the condom broke. Since then I have been living a life of Complete agony thinking I may have contacted HIV from the process. Like 3 days back , I stated having itching in my back, the itching still persist till now but there are no rashes-this is about the only symptom am having at the moment. My question is ,

(1)what are my chances of having contacted HIV, I read that before infection will take place there would have to be exchange of fluid that is , the man must ejaculate (2) what are the early signs of infection and how soon does it occur-thats if there are ALWAYS signs after infection.

Surprising, this is the first time am being with a prostitute.. I feel so disgusted with myself .am not married yet am mono. In relationships and I did not know what came over me . here is probably the first place am saying about this. All my friends know something is bothering me but none can pin-point what it is. I have promised myself I will enrol in my local HIV help group. Am from a royal family and wonder wat this may mean for me . am scared about a lot of things PLS help me .havent been this scared in all my lifepls reply pls

C.O.O Am in NIGERIA

sorry for the long note

First I would say that the chance of getting HIV from the circumstances you describe are probably extremely low. You used barrier precautions during most of the exposure.

Secondly, symptoms can occur with HIV infection but often no symptoms occur at all. The most common type of symptoms are flu-like.

Thirdly, it is always best to get tested if you are concerned. There is nothing more reassuring than a negative HIV test if this is weighing on you.

Dr. McGovern

could this occur
when can I start meds.??