|could this occur
Jun 21, 2004
I got a tattoo a month ago. my question is if the tattoo artist had a small cut between the area of their forearm to their wrist,could I get infected with hiv or hepatitis if the area of the cut touched the tattoo while the tattoo was being made
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not be concerned at all about the circumstances you describe.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Risk Of Getting HIV
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Can And Std Cause Mouth Ulcers?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.