|could this occur
Jun 21, 2004
I got a tattoo a month ago. my question is if the tattoo artist had a small cut between the area of their forearm to their wrist,could I get infected with hiv or hepatitis if the area of the cut touched the tattoo while the tattoo was being made
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not be concerned at all about the circumstances you describe.
Alcohol affects on the liver
I AM SCARED TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!!! PLS HELPPP ME
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Hpv Cause A Discharge?
- Can I Get Hepatitis C From A Bite Wound?
- Can A Strep Test Be Positive For Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.