|could this occur
Jun 21, 2004
I got a tattoo a month ago. my question is if the tattoo artist had a small cut between the area of their forearm to their wrist,could I get infected with hiv or hepatitis if the area of the cut touched the tattoo while the tattoo was being made
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not be concerned at all about the circumstances you describe.
Alcohol affects on the liver
I AM SCARED TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!!! PLS HELPPP ME
- What Color Is The Genital Warts Discharge?
- What Are The Stages Of Chlamydia?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Things That Look Like Herpes But Are Not
- Is There A Natural Way To Cure Hpv Genital Wart?
- Symptoms Of Genital Warts In Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.