can this happen
Jun 19, 2004
when getting a tattoo if the tattoo artist had a small cut on their arm down near their wrist,possibly a closed cut, could blood get under my skin if the cut were to touch any part of the tattoo?
Response from Dr. McGovern
It sounds like the risk of hepatitis C transmission here is extraordinarily low. A "closed cut" would not be an issue whatsoever. Please be reassured.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can Condoms Cause Allergies?
- Can You Get Genital Warts On Your Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.