|Mate, i need help!!
Jun 19, 2004
DR i had an exposure,where i recevied oral sex andh had protected vaginal intercourse.I tested NEGATIVE at 90 days and 6 months after the exposure,can i stop testing?? or should i do it once more??
lots of love and regards.
god bless you.
mr a from india in distress!!
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I am not certain what you were tested for. However, whether your test was for hepatitis B, C, or HIV, 6 months of testing is adequate.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Shingles A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Does Sore On Tongue Mean I Have AIDS?
- Is Itchy Rash A Possible Sign Of Ars?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Black Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.