hep c and herpies

if i have hep c and my partner has herpies what are my chances of passing to him my disease we try to be safe espcially during his brake outs but he's convinced i might pass hep to him even when he's not having a brake out we are both scared of this happening even to the point he doesnt want to share the same wash cloth to clean up with

Hepatitis C is transmitted through blood exposures -mainly through injection drug use. In monogamous couples, (those with steady partners) the risk of transmission is very, very low (about 1-2 percent). Sex with trauma may increase the risk of transmission of hepatitis C to your partner, (where there is blood exposure and anal tears for example), but otherwise the risk is very low.

Dr. McGovern

Hep B and Hep C infection..pls advice
Should I have HvB Vaccine?