Can I catch hepatitis C from a co-worker?

I work with someone who has hepatitis c. She also has diabetes and she tests her blood sugar several times a day by pricking her finger. Anyhow, I am concerned because she cleans her finger with a tissue and then goes on and touches everything around. I worry that when she touches my shoulder, therefore, my shirt, if it's enough for me to just wash it with soap and that i won't be able to catch anything.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

That is not a risk. You would have to stick yourself with the bloody needle to have a risk for HCV. It has to be blood to blood contact. DTD

normal enzymes
worried about initial HCV test