Jun 11, 2004
hi I'm medical student interested hepatitis viral infection I'd like to know about :if some one caught hcv & or hbv infection with mild refliction over the liver evzym &no farther elevation in their level a year later ,a 4 years later he showed drop of the level of the enz. down to normal range 1- is it possible to have ahistologically active virus while normal enz. 2- if no ability to receive anti viral should hehave abiopsy 3- what is to be done to evaluate him thank you for your patient
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Yes a biopsy is the way to go. Normal enzymes don't mean anything! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Be Cured With Over The Counter Wart Medicine?
- Can I Use Vinegar To Find Out If I Have Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.