"Crazy Question"

I know if someone has hepatitis they should avoid alcohol completely. My question is the alcohol in deoderants that can be absorbed by the skin a concern for someone with hepatitis. Thanks Dr D in advance for your advice.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

This is the kind of worry that is really unnecessary. This is why I tell my patients the truth about alchohol, that is in small amounts it is not a problem. There is also alchohol in the wipes that we ude to draw blood and in most liquid medicines that you buy over the counter and a million other products. You really have to drink a lot every day to cause a problem. DTD

Dr. Dieterich: Maintenance Therapy Question
normal enzymes