|Who should get Hep A & B vaccinations
May 26, 2004
I have Hepatitis C never treated. I have an enlarged spleen and fatty liver with bridging fibrosis. What is the criteria for vaccinations for Hepatitis A & B? Do you know roughly what they cost? I have no insurance so I'm limited in what I can do.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
It is really important that you get vaccinated for Hepatitis A, because it can be 40% fatal if you get it. B is also important. They cost about$ 75 each and you will need two shots for A and one for B.You can spread out the cost over 6 months. I am sure your doctor will be willing to help you out with a payment plan. Get vaccinated! Then get some insurance! DTD
HEP B CORE, TOTAL Ab
LIVERY BIOPSY+STOPPING THE SPEAD OF HEP. C Virus
- Vaginal Sex With Condom And HIV Transmission Risk
- Black Spots Sign Of HIV Infection
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.