Who should get Hep A & B vaccinations

Dr Dieterich

I have Hepatitis C never treated. I have an enlarged spleen and fatty liver with bridging fibrosis. What is the criteria for vaccinations for Hepatitis A & B? Do you know roughly what they cost? I have no insurance so I'm limited in what I can do.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

It is really important that you get vaccinated for Hepatitis A, because it can be 40% fatal if you get it. B is also important. They cost about$ 75 each and you will need two shots for A and one for B.You can spread out the cost over 6 months. I am sure your doctor will be willing to help you out with a payment plan. Get vaccinated! Then get some insurance! DTD

HEP B CORE, TOTAL Ab
LIVERY BIOPSY+STOPPING THE SPEAD OF HEP. C Virus