hepatitis B (problem)

please/what does it mean? Hep A AB (IgG+IgM) - positive (compatible with previous infection or immunization to Hepatitis A) 2) Hep Bs Antigen - positive (repeated and confirmed. Compatible with acute or chronic Hepatitis B infection) 3) Hep Bs Antibody - 27.6 immune

please explaine for me. I'll wait your answer/ thank You

Response from Dr. Dieterich

One of those confusing cases of Hepatitis B is what it means! It is not at all uncommon for HBV to have both antigen and antibody. It means you are probably OK. However to be sure you need to get e antigen, e antibody and HBV DNA by PCR drawn. Then we will have more data. The DNA is really the key here. Good luck! DTD

Hep C & Cholestral lowering medicines
Liver Function Tests