May 19, 2004
Here are my test results:
Hep B Surface Ag Positive Hep B e antigen negative Hep B e ab Positive DNA detectable.
Based on all my Hep B readings, I think I am a precore mutant, but my liver function has always been normal and I have never had the hepatitis symptoms. What should I do now?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
You need to quantify the HBV DNA. If there is a very low level, then you may not need treatment. If there is 50,000 copies or more then you need treatment and a liver biopsy. Good luck! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Achy Balls After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Masturbation Worried I Have
- Vomiting After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.