(I know the Purpose Now) Thanks for help Dr. Douglas (To all worried wells Please read)

Dear Dr. Dieterich,

Two things, first thank you for taking the time to answer my silly questions. I know they didn't make any sense but I had these thoughts for a while and had to ask. Second I do apologize for acting crazy. It's just I'm from a small town and I'm not that knowledgeable in HAV, HBV, HCV or HIV. I for awhile I had a irrational fear of HIV and HCV, like you seen in my questions the slightest thins from walking next to a garbage can, putting stuff in a garbage bag to going to the bathroom were freaking me out. Even walking on the sidewalk fearing I may step on a red stain (always thinking blood) or butts, garbage (cups or Kleenex, used band aid or hygiene products) was always driving me nuts. This site and the experts hear know their stuff (SO PLEASE BELIEVE THEM)

Once again, dear doctor, thank you for your help and keep up the good work, I hope I didn't take too much of your time

God Bless P.S next month I going for my third and final shot for my HEP A and B vacine.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Thanks. Congrats on your vaccines. Stay well and don't worry! DTD

getting reinfected
Rhogam and Hepatitis C