Please help HBV patient

Dear Dr. DTD.

I was diagnosed as an inactive chronic HVB carrier in 1995 and I'm now early 30, my last HBV DNA by PCR test in February was still undetectable and the anti HBe - pos, HBeAG - neg. Does this mean my liver is still good? If my disease becomes active, will it destroy my liver quickly? I don't drink or smoke at all and having daily exercise. Please help me, I've been confused and scared because the mix of information from the internet. Thank you for your time

Response from Dr. Dieterich

As long as the HBV DNA is undectable and you are using the PCR test as you are, then you are truly inactive. Relax and continue taking good care of yourself. DTD

HCV +; RIBA indeterminate, very worried
* NEED HELP *