|THIRD TRY!! VERY CONFUSED... PLEASE HELP!!!
May 5, 2004
Dr. Dieterich, Is it possible to contract Hep from fingering a girl? No cuts were present, but there could have been hangnails. If so, what type risk is this activity considered and do you feel it warrants testing? Thank you very much for your time!!
-Worried college student
Response from Dr. Dieterich
That is a very very low risk activity! Relax. Check your vaccine status for hepatitis A and B and carry a condom. Good luck! DTD
Doctor Not Treating HCV, only HIV
HCV +; RIBA indeterminate, very worried
- When They Do The Hiv Blood Test Do They Also Check For Herpes?
- What's The Difference Between Trichomoniasis And Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Happens When Herpes Go To Your Spine?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
- Type Of Doctor That Treats Gonorrhea
- Timeline Of Herpes Transmission
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.