|Worried about vaccination
May 3, 2004
I have hemophilia and contracted hep b years ago. My current girlfriend had a hep b vaccination before we met, but she only had 2 out of the three shots. Is she at risk or is the third shot not necessary.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
She should get the test for hepatitis B antibody and if negative then repeat the 3 shots. If you are not using condoms then you should also be treated for the hepatitis B. It is quite easy to do take meds for your hep B and you will not be infectious! DTD
HBV /MASTURBATION, SALIVA AS LUBRICANT
REYATAZ, WHAT ARE ITS "WORSENING" / HEPATOTOXIC EFFECTS ?
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Chest Cold?
- Is Penis Discharge A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Should I Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blisters After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.