|PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY LAB RESULTS!!
Apr 28, 2004
To Dr., Hepatitis results: Everything neg. except Hep b surf and core ab!!!!!!!!!!!!
Help me what does this mean and hoe!!!!
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
It means you had hepatitis B and beat the infection. You have cured yourself, you do not need the vaccine. Get tested for HIV and HAV and get the vaccine for HAV. Good luck! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Does Hep C Cause High Blood Pressure?
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vaginal Pain After Sex?
- Is Saliva Can Cause Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.