|PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY LAB RESULTS!!
Apr 28, 2004
To Dr., Hepatitis results: Everything neg. except Hep b surf and core ab!!!!!!!!!!!!
Help me what does this mean and hoe!!!!
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!
Response from Dr. Dieterich
It means you had hepatitis B and beat the infection. You have cured yourself, you do not need the vaccine. Get tested for HIV and HAV and get the vaccine for HAV. Good luck! DTD
HIV and Hep B correlation?
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts Just From Touching?
- How Long Before Symptoms Of Std Show Up?
- What Does It Mean When You Are Exposed To A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.