inconsistancies in info for hep c

Ive been reading your responces to numerous questions, and have noticed alot of inconsistancies when it comes to your replies. I have been tested for hep c and b and hiv and sipholis (not sure if thats the spelling). What i want to know...is ..how soon after an exposure, do you test for hep c and b..can you get hep c or b from dried blood, how long does hep c or b live in blood....and what is the possibilities of passin hep c or b to someone by them touchin dried blood. How much blood has to be present to be a risk. I had a relationship with a man ..we found out later he was an iv user and had some homosexual encounters, things we didnt know about before. While he was visitin us, he used my daughters razor. About three months ago or there abouts, he called me, as he had fallen and had hurt his head. He was visibally bleeding, and while i was there.. I used his phone...which he had used to call me..I remeber later that i had been pickin at my lip, and had made it bleed whne i was there. Also there could of been a chance that my son may have used his sony play station that week, after his head injury. I guess what im asking is. How much of a risk was it , us being there . I have had blood tests , hiv and hep c and b...eight months after our last sexual encounter..i ve sent my duaghter for blood tests as well..at least six months after him being here and using his razor. I just dont want to get to the point where im being unreasonable. I want to know if i should get my son tested because of the chance of him touching his play station controller. My blood tests have all come back normal..but its only been three months since we were at his house when he was bleeding..should i go back again? Should i take my son?..its gettin to the point where i cant relax ..im so worried...and have a major amount of guilt as i put my kids in harms way. Please respond to this..and give me clear answers, i am really worried. and want to put our lives back in order.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

All of you please forget about the dried blood thing! It is not a realistic possibility. You in particular need to forget about this guy and all his issues and move on in your life. Everyone is fine. When you go in for regular physical exams just ask for the tests again. If you cant forget it then seek counseling, ASAP! DTD

Seeking Hep-G
What happened?HELP?