URGENT..PLEASE HELP ME WITH TEST REULTS

Hello Dr,

these are the results. 1)Hep B Sur Ag -negative 2)Hep B Sur Ab -negative 3)anti-hep c ab-negative 4)syphilis RPR -non reactive

Can you please tell me 1)is it necessary for me to take Hepatities B vaccination 2)if i don't take the vaccination, what will happen 3)if i take the vaccination i have to wait 6 months to get pregnant.is it true.

please clear my doubts.

thanks.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

You have never been exposed to Hepatitis B. You should probably have the vaccine. However if you are married there is little risk. Most people don't think there is an issue with vaccines like this and pregnancy. If your husband is HBV positive, however, you should get vaccinated before you try to get pregnant even if it takes a few more months. HBV is a sexually transmitted disease. All of us should eventually have HBV vaccine, all of our kids are getting it! Good luck! DTD

Pegasys for hep b?
just a little question