|HBV and Antibiotic
Mar 17, 2004
Dear Dr. Dieterich,
Are there any antibiotics that are harmful to the liver? Is coffee OK for inactive HBV? Thank you.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Most antibiotics are fine for the liver. However any drug can potentially cause liver toxicity and you and your MD must always be aware of that possibility. Coffee has no liver toxicity. Enjoy! DTD
HEP C POSITIVE AND WHO SHOULD BE SCREENED
Can you contract Hep C from a straw????
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What Causes Hpv Other Than Sex?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Shingles?
- Syphilis Diagnosis How Long Before I Can Have Sex
- Syphilis Chancre Sores And Tea Tree Oil
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.