|HBV and Antibiotic
Mar 17, 2004
Dear Dr. Dieterich,
Are there any antibiotics that are harmful to the liver? Is coffee OK for inactive HBV? Thank you.
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Most antibiotics are fine for the liver. However any drug can potentially cause liver toxicity and you and your MD must always be aware of that possibility. Coffee has no liver toxicity. Enjoy! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
- Can And Std Cause Mouth Ulcers?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.