|HBV and Antibiotic
Mar 17, 2004
Dear Dr. Dieterich,
Are there any antibiotics that are harmful to the liver? Is coffee OK for inactive HBV? Thank you.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Most antibiotics are fine for the liver. However any drug can potentially cause liver toxicity and you and your MD must always be aware of that possibility. Coffee has no liver toxicity. Enjoy! DTD
HEP C POSITIVE AND WHO SHOULD BE SCREENED
Can you contract Hep C from a straw????
- How Soon Dry Cough Develops In Newly Hiv Positive Person?
- What Are The Chance Of Getting Hiv Using A Condom?
- Can You Get Hiv From Stepping On A Needle?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Ulcers And Herpes Simplex 1?
- What If Antibiotics Did Not Clear Up My Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are Ways To Prevent Getting Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.