Mar 18, 2001
Does RNA or DNA cause HIV?
Response from Dr. Henry
HIV is a RNA virus thus the anwer is RNA. KH
- Which Is Worse Simplex Herpes 1 Or Simplex Herpes 2?
- When Can You Exercise After Having Shingles?
- What Percentage Of People In The Usa Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Can A Man Do If He Thinks He Was Exposed To Hpv Genital Warts?
- What Are The Short-term Effects Of Syphilis?
- What Antibiotics To Take For Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.