Mar 18, 2001
i have hep c/ hiv and after a recent recreational drug binge my t cells went down 100 to 285 and liver enzymes shot up dramatically. question ,besides the obvious answer- no more binging what is the best way to bring enzymes down? nutritional advice? any thing other to avoid?anthing i can do? thanks
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Good idea to avoid the binging! You should get tested for hepatitis C by PCR, you may have an acute infection. You should also be evaluated for other causes by your MD. In general caring for your liver is the same as caring for the rest of your body. Rest, eat exercise all in moderation and that is the best you can do. Good luck! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Itchy Rash After Touching Vaginal Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.