how will my life be with hep B?

i am a 20 you gay male, and 2 years ago, my family doctor went through my medical records and found out that I used to have hep B when I was a kid, so he tested me again, and found out I still had it.He said that I must have got it when I was born, during the time my parents had it. 2 of my brothers used to have it ten years ago, but since then my whole familiy's hep B has disappeared, except mine. The doctor says if you are born with it, there is very little chance it will dispappear. I feel sad and lonley because I feel like I will never be able to have a lover and be loved by anyone in the intimate way. feel so sure that if I ever meet a potential lover, he will run soooo fast as soon as I tell him that I am a hep B carrier.I feel very sad when I think how lonely I will be. Do I have to remain lonely for the rest of my life??? Its not fair!I didnt do anything wrong! I was born with it and was helpless to prevent this!

Response from Dr. Dieterich

This is a tough question. First thing you should do is seek psychological or psychiatric help for your feelings of sadness and loneliness. However, the hepatitis B can be treated if necessary. You should be evaluated by a liver doctor for that. As for lovers, they should be vaccinated for hepatitis B in any case and you should also be having safe sex! This is not hopeless! There is plenty of help availble, go get some! DTD

Hepatitis C, what now?
can i be sure I'm cured?(HepC)