| The standard course of Rebetron For strands of 1A
Mar 18, 2001
I would like to know the treatment for Hep C for genotype 1A
Response from Dr. Dieterich
The standard of care is for 12 months of treatment with ribavirin and interferon. Pegylated interferon is now approved in the US but ribavirin by itself is not, but should be soon. As soon as ribavirin becomes available the standard of care will be peg interferon and ribavirin. DTD
hbv and ebv
- HIV Risk After Genital Rubbing
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Vaginal Fluid
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Mutual Masturbation
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.