|hbv and ebv
Mar 18, 2001
dear dr. dieterich,
can a person with hbv and ebv develop liver complications? Thanks.
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Epstein Barr virus during the acute event can cause elevations of liver enzymes but not chronically. Hepatitis B can of course cause long term liver damage, cirrhosis and liver cancer if not treated. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Rubbing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Drink After Chlamydia Medication?
- Can You Get Genital Warts When Giving Oral Sex?
- Std Diseases Pictures
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.