|Hep B + or Not
Mar 18, 2001
I've been diagnosed as HIV+ since 1995, no symptoms. My Hep test always came back negative now this month I had my routine test done again and it showed as follows:
Hep B Surface AG Negative Hep B Core AB Positive Hep B Core AB, Igm Negative Hep B Surface Ab >150.0 Non Immune <10 Immune > or = 10
What does this mean?
Thank you for your help.
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Dear JAT, Just like an earlier questioner from Greece, you have had hepatitis B and are now better and you have antibodies. Congratulations, you beat that disease! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Runny Nose?
- Is Dry Mouth An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Diarrhea After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hpv After Kissing Cut On Lip Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.