Another question from Greece

Thank you doctor for your attention and your reply. However there are new developments and I would like to have your feedbak , if that's possible with you.

I had blood test for Hep B+C , 45 days after possible high risk sexual contact.The Anti HCV was (-). I received the results today. The HBs Ag/HBe AG were (-) , the Anti HBs & Anti HBc were (+), while Anti HBe was (-). The doctor said that I had a contact with Hep B but my body had managed to build antibodies. He further said that this must have happened at least 6 months ago. I do not recall any possible risk factor prior to the 45 days ago. Is it possible that I got it 45 days ago ? Furthermore the doctor said that there was no need for vaccination against Hep B, because this was the best senario that could happen.

Additionally I would like to know if there is any possibility that I transmit this to my future wife and through her to my future kids?

Do I have to retake the test in the furture?

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Your MD is correct. You have been exposed to hep B and are now immune. There is no virus and you do not need vaccine. Congratulations! DTD

worried sick...literally
DELTA AGENT