PLEASE, answer !!!!!

is there true that dried blood is not hcv infectious?There are many different opinions between doctors on this topic (some of them state that even if it is dried,the blood contains particles of hcv virus that can infect a person)Which is the true?.Assuming the dried blood is not infectious (hcv, hbv or hiv)why is the sterilization still necessary?You can leave the medical instruments having blood on them to dry and that's all, they won't infect next pacients if blood is dry, isn't it? Other question:which is the risk for me if i touched with my fingers some infected objects(like toothbrushes)and then,a few minutes later, with my fingers (dried) I touched an open sore on my body?Can the virus be transmited this indirect way?I must mention the toothbrush was used last time eight hours ago. Thank you very very very much for your answers

Response from Dr. Dieterich

The virus has to get into your blood stream and old sores etc are not a real issue. The virus does die after a while in clots that are dry. However it is easier to kill the virus by just washing it away. You are describing events that are not considered risks. Good luck! DTD

HIV + and HCV+ 56 yr old female
Tx length, 3a relapser