Acute Hepatitis-B and Hep -A vaccine...help!

Dear Dr,

I was as diagnosed with Acute Hep-B three months ago and got very sick, I am on the mend now and all liver enzymes are back to normal except for the fact that I am still waiting for Surface Antigen to disappear (however e-antibody is pos and e-antigen is neg) My question is that recently my Dr mentioned that he wanted to give me a Hep-A vaccine, however, I am worried about doing it this soon after my Acute episode (which has not yet resolved completely) Can getting the Hep-A vaccine delay or ruin my chances for a complete recovery or cause another Acute flare? I have not been able to find any answers as of yet and would appeciate any advice you could offer on this issue!

Thank you

Response from Dr. Dieterich

I don't think that taking the hep A vaccine will make any difference, and another round of hepatitis will be very bad for you. Good luck! DTD

No side effects ^_^
Please help. I've been trying to get your answer