Feb 2, 2004
I have hep c and would like to get a liver biopsy. I don't have insurance. How much does a biopsy cost? Thank You
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
The professional fee part that is to the doctor is relatively low. Usually about $200. In fact that is why many doctors have stopped doing them. The hospital part can be the expensive part often many times that. However you can negotiate a lower price with your doctor. You should also check out the prices that radiologists charge, you might be able to get a good deal there too! Good luck! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.