Jan 29, 2004
Dear Dr. DTD,
Please help me with my lab test results:
HBsAG - positive HBsAB - positive HBeAG - negative HBVDNA - not detected
ALT and AST are in normal range. Thank you for your time. KD
Response from Dr. Dieterich
You have had HBV and you have cleared it yourself! Congrats! Would check it again every 6 months or so but you seem to have cleared the virus! DTD
Pegasys to Peg-Intron?
Hep B Test Results
- How Do You Know If You Have Systemic Candidiasis?
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- What Kinds Of Infections Could Cause A Brown Discharge?
- Burning Sensation Of Legs And Knees
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Skin Cells?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.