Lesbian Sex

Dear Dr. D., During lesbian sex, I pulled out my hand to discover that my girlfriend had started her menses. I am a nail biter with hangnails and she is HEP C positive. Please help me identify how high the risk factor for contracting HEP C is in this case. Thank you.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Does not sound like there is any possibility of her blood enterering your blood stream. That would be a risk from the activity you described, there is very little risk assuming that you eventually washed the blood off your hands. Stay safe! DTD

Liver Biopsy and stages of Hep C
Pegasys to Peg-Intron?