Still needing guidance

Hi - wanted to say I ordered your book Built to Survive and it's very helpful. Could you help me out again with a decision I am making. I am on a cocktail fo sustive, abacavir and d4T and I have high triglecerides and inflammatin of the liver AST 72 and ATL 118 my liver is functioning fine. I have mild lipo and facial wasting, low testosterone and my tri's were noted to be lipenic. The doctor is recommending that I replace d4t with AZT because Viread is not available yet in Canada. The doc believes much of what is happening is likely related to the d4T. My geno/pheno test reveals no resistance to AZT or 0.6. What is the likelyhood that I will develop resistence to AZT? If I develop resistance will I have to drop Sustiva and Abacavir? Could I go back to d4T? Your thoughts appreciated - thanks for all you do.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

This is a no brainer! Switch right now. Results of TARHEEL are coming out this week and there is a dramatic decrease in TG's when switching off D4T or DDI. Go for it! DTD

what is the safest way to reduce my tummy size?
New Oral Testosterone ?