hepatitis B & pregnancy

A primi with 7 weeks pregnancy . The investigations show HBsAg positive & HBeAg also positive . Is it advisable to continue the pregnancy? If we terminate is the situation going to be different after a few months i.e whether the HBeAg will be negative by then?

Response from Dr. Dieterich

I doubt that things would be different the next time. You should see a physician who knows about this and consider treatment with lamivudine in your third trimester and of course treating the baby at birth with gamma globulin and vaccine. DTD

Please Just Answer, I am Going Crazy Here
Hi Dr. Dieterich