good nurse?

I called to check on the antibody status for hbv. My nurse told me that I have hep b due to the test showing positive. I had 2 hep shots 2 years ago i missed the 3rd dose. So as you can imagine I freaked. About 5 months ago my antigen was -.The nurse clearly had no clue to what info she could provide me with. She ended our conversation with "your probably fine". Well in my opinion when it comes to your health thats not good info. Any suggestions? Should I have further testing done in your opinion? Thank you.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Most phsysicians don't understand hepatitis B tests, so don't blame your nurse. You need to sit down with your MD and go over all the tests to determine if you need further testing. Good luck! You probably are fine! DTD

HIV & Liver Transplant
Biopsy Size and locations