Dec 1, 2003
is there really such a thing as hep d, and does it really slow progression of hiv?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Actually you are close. Delta hepatitis or hepatitis D is a provirus that only infects those that are already infected with hepatitis B Hepatitis G or more accurately GB virus C actually does seem to slow the advance of HIV. It is a relative of hepatitis C and so far it does seem to to help HIV, however I would not recommend going out to try to get it! You might get something else! Stay safe!DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Sign Of Seroconversion
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Picking Your Nose
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.