HBV lab confustion

Please advise, I have been a very consistent blood donor for approx 20 yrs. Recently I received notification thay I may have been exposed to HBV because the last two times I donated the HepBCore Antibody was not with-in donation limit. The blood center counselor assured me that Since I was a regular donor and had received the HepB vacinations in 1994, that there was nothing wrong with my blood, probably my body fight some other infection. My doctors office thinks that the lab picked up my vacination. And the nurse at work who re-tested me sent me these results with a note that I am Hep B Pos. Please advise if you can. HepBsAb Titre, SQ non-reactive Hep Bs Ag non-reactive Hep B Core Ab-Reactive, all reactive HebB core Total Ab are reflex tested for HepBCore IgM. HepB Core Ab-IgM non-reactive.

Thank you, Confused

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Sounds like you may have been exposed to hepatitis B and fought it off. As long as your liver enzymes are normal, I don't think that you have to go any further with this. You are immune to hepatitis B so relax and keep giving blood! DTD

I need your advice, Dr. D!! Please answer.
hep d