|HELP!! how long can you have hepatitis.....
Nov 24, 2003
hi this question will honestly determin if my family will fall apart.... How long can you have hepatitis C before you actually show signs of it? Is it possible to have it for 25yrs till you see any symptoms? (s/p)Pleeease help me!!!!!
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Absolutely! That is why they call it the silent killer! It can take as long as 50 years to cause cirrhosis or it can be apparent in as little as 5 years! Good luck! DTD
Contemplating Treatment for Hep C but Afraid.
Using Interferon and Ribavarin as broad based anti virals
- How Long Can Hiv Lay Dormant In Your System?
- How Long Does It Take To Cure Thrush In The Mouth?
- Number Of Sexual Partners Before Testing Positive For Hiv
- If You Have Sex With A Girl And Another Without A Condom Do I Have Hiv?
- If You Have Hiv What Does Your White Blood Cells Do?
- What Happens If Hepatitis Is Not Treated?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.