|worried and pregnant comment
Nov 17, 2003
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY SHE SAID SHE CAN'T GET VACINATED AGAINIST HEP B, I WAS DURING MY PREGNANCY, AND NOTHING BAD HAPPENED, I ACTUALLY FOUND COMFORT KNOWING THAT I WAS TAKING CARE OF MY HEALTH, AND ALL MY DOCTORS SAID IT WOULDN'T AFFECT ME OR THE BABY. I HOPE YOU RECONSIDER ITS SAFER TO DO THAT THEN SOMETHING TO ACCIDENTALLY HAPPEN.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
thanks for that! It is safe. HBV vaccine is just a protein, not a live virus vaccine. DTD
For all 17 year olds
Enlarged Liver With Cirrhosis & HAART
- Hiv Through Pre-ejaculation
- What If You Have Chlamydia For Over A Year?
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge In Women Look Like?
- What Does Being Exposed To Herpes Mean?
- What Can You Take To Make Chlamydia Go Away?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.