|worried and pregnant comment
Nov 17, 2003
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY SHE SAID SHE CAN'T GET VACINATED AGAINIST HEP B, I WAS DURING MY PREGNANCY, AND NOTHING BAD HAPPENED, I ACTUALLY FOUND COMFORT KNOWING THAT I WAS TAKING CARE OF MY HEALTH, AND ALL MY DOCTORS SAID IT WOULDN'T AFFECT ME OR THE BABY. I HOPE YOU RECONSIDER ITS SAFER TO DO THAT THEN SOMETHING TO ACCIDENTALLY HAPPEN.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
thanks for that! It is safe. HBV vaccine is just a protein, not a live virus vaccine. DTD
For all 17 year olds
Enlarged Liver With Cirrhosis & HAART
- Is Swollen Glands A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Rash During Seroconversion
- White Bumps On Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Negative At 16 Weeks
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.