|Can Hepitis C be sexually transmitted,oral or vaginal sex?
Nov 10, 2003
Can Hepitis C be transmitted through sexual contact? Whether it be oral or vaginal? Can a person with this, trasmit it in ANYWAY,kissing,touching,sexually?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Anything is possible. However in a recent study presented at the Liver meeting there was no risk from oral sex. The risk from vaginal sex was extremely low. The risk from anal sex, however was the highest. Safe sex of course is safe sex so you neen not worry. Kissing and touching are no risk at all. Stay safe! and get your hepatitis A and B vaccines! DTD
Re: For God's Sake please answer HCV PCR Question
I don't feel like doing more interferon therapy
- Is Hairy Tongue A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Thrush An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Achy Balls After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.