worried, and pregnant

I work with mentally retared adults in a group home setting I tested negative to hep b. Although i came to find out that all the patients have hep b. I'm totally freaked that I don't even want to work in the home again.I would get vaccinated now but i cant due to being pregnant. I am worried that i could get the infection. Staff who also work at the house told me that it's highly contagious, so contagious that i could get it from the people just by them drinking off of my drink is this true? And what if i were to eat off the forks that are used by them? Please respond to my question as soon as possible. One more thing do you think i should avoid working at the home? If you get there spit in your eye could you get it?

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Hepatitis B is common in group homes. However it is transmitted through blood and sex not saliva. Hepatitis A can be transmitted through casual contact but not B or C. As long as you stay away from blood and don't have sexual contact with infected people, you should be OK. However as soon as you give birth, you should get vaccinated. Every health care worker should be vaccinated. Good luck! DTD

RIBA results
Hi Dr. Dieterich