Nov 4, 2003
What does a +/- mean on a RIBA test? I have tested indeterminate: 1+ on C22 and +/1 on C33. PCR is negative. Does it mean I was close to having a postive antibody for HCV or does it just mean cross-reactivity?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Probably a false positive. If PCR is negative forget it, you are fine! DTD
worried, and pregnant
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can I Get Genital Herpes If I Used A Condom?
- Can You Get Hiv From Anal Fluids?
- Does Cancer Affect Hiv Antibody Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.