Nov 4, 2003
What does a +/- mean on a RIBA test? I have tested indeterminate: 1+ on C22 and +/1 on C33. PCR is negative. Does it mean I was close to having a postive antibody for HCV or does it just mean cross-reactivity?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Probably a false positive. If PCR is negative forget it, you are fine! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Eyes After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- Constant Vaginal Bleeding No Pain
- Does Nuvaring Cause Vaginal Irritation?
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.